I made these for dinner the other night, to go with the "Giant Omelet From Heaven".
Roasted Potatoes
6 to 8 potatoes (I used medium-sized russet)
olive oil
seasonings: salt, oregano, parsley flakes, paprika
1. Heat oven to 400˚. Line a low-rim baking pan (like a jelly roll pan) with quick-release foil, or generously coat a cookie sheet with olive oil.
2. Peel and dice potatoes.
3. Toss potato chunks in the olive oil on the pan.
Sprinkle with seasonings, and toss s'more.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven & turn/toss with a spatula, return to oven for 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are browned to your liking.
NOTE:
you can leave a few pieces with the skin still on, if you'd like; they seem to get crispier than without...
p.s.
Again, I'm sorry, Amy!!! This is NOT a low carb recipe!!! LOL!!! But we ARE working out, I promise! Wait 'til you see me...!
2 comments:
I love roasted potatoes. Haven't made them in ages though, I really should!
Haha!! Before I got to the sorry part I was thinking NO!!! NOT LOW CARB! I LOVE potatoes in any form.
Amy B.
Post a Comment